Yesterday I saw Bill Clinton speak at the USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum. Amongst other things, he talked about the limitless potential of every human being, and told of how after growing up on a farm in rural Arkansas, he went into politics because he "did not want to work that hard ever again". I kept thinking of how deeply tied in his voice is with my 90's childhood.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Rolemodel with a charming accent, Installment 3
Yesterday I saw Bill Clinton speak at the USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum. Amongst other things, he talked about the limitless potential of every human being, and told of how after growing up on a farm in rural Arkansas, he went into politics because he "did not want to work that hard ever again". I kept thinking of how deeply tied in his voice is with my 90's childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment