Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rainy forecast

There is a rhyming proverb in Norway, "Det fins ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlige klær". In English, this translates to "There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing". Though I'm not fully convinced yet, I have begun to take some pleasure in the careful preparation involved in leaving the house, and in the feeling that I've conquered the elements each time I make it to my destination. We'll see how well the proverb stands up in the next ten days (year?)

10-Day Forecast

Forecast for Tromso/Langnes, Norway

High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Tonight
Sep 09
Heavy Rain / Wind 46° 80 %
Thu
Sep 10
Heavy Rain / Wind 48°/42° 80 %
Fri
Sep 11
Rain 51°/42° 70 %
Sat
Sep 12
Rain 48°/42° 60 %
Sun
Sep 13
Light Rain 48°/40° 60 %
Mon
Sep 14
Light Rain 46°/40° 60 %
Tue
Sep 15
Light Rain 51°/42° 60 %
Wed
Sep 16
Rain 52°/44° 60 %
Thu
Sep 17
Light Rain 50°/44° 60 %
Fri
Sep 18
Cloudy 52°/45° 20 %
Last Updated Sep 9 03:41 p.m. Local Time




No comments:

Post a Comment